May 21, 2011

Button Boutique Birthday

I made this card for my sister's birthday using Papertrey's Button Boutique.  Such a fun set to play with.  I plan on making a lot more button cards to have on hand for quick cards.


The button card and the buttons on the card were die cut from coaster board and stamped with the Button Boutique stamp set in Hawaiian Shores. My cuttlebug had a tough time getting through the coaster board for a clean crisp cut.  With my daughters help we got it through.  All were mounted with foam tape for dimension.



All Supplies from PaperTrey Ink unless otherwise noted:
Cardstock:  white, Pure Poppy, Chartreuse
Patterned Paper:  Beautiful Blooms
Clear Stamps:  Button Boutique, Birthday Basics
Ink:  Hawaiian Shores, Pure Poppy
Dies:  Button Card, Doilt Details, Double-Ended Banner
Other:  foam tape, white ribbon

2 comments :

Ally said...

Fabulous color combo! Such a pretty card. ;-)

Cathy Weber said...

So you already know I love button boutique, but I love it with the patterned paper you chose and the handmade buttons! This is such a cheery card. I love it!