April 4, 2011

Make It Monday Challenge #9 - April 4

Make It Monday Challenge #9 - April 4

This weeks Make It Monday Challenge was heat embossing demonstrated by Dawn McVey.  Heat embossing has to be one of my favourite techniques.  I Hope you enjoy the card I created for this weeks challenge.  I embossed in white, clear and gold.


 

All Supplies from PaperTrey Ink unless otherwise noted:

Cardstock: White, Spring Rain
Stamps: Up, Up & Away
Ink:  Versamark
Die:  Up, Up & AwayOther:  White, Clear and Gold embossing powder, Assorted Copics, dimensional adhesive

11 comments :

The Paper Parade said...

What a sweet card :) Love the embossed clouds and adorable balloons :) Awesome job!

C said...

Beautifully simple! Love it the embossed clouds.

Mindy said...

Love those balloons! What a happy, fun card!

Judy said...

love this card I think these are my favoirte stamps and dies.

Inkyfingers said...

What a fun, cheery card.

Mindy said...

Love the card :-) I bet those clouds look amazing in person!

Renee said...

Beautiful.
Love the cheery colors!
Every time I see this set I inch closer to getting it!

Anne said...

What a perfect card to daydream of hot summer days. TFS.

Mel said...

Love it.

kacee said...

What a pretty simple card! Nice job.

Linda Suarez said...

I love this stamp set! You did a great job with the heat embossing and coloring. I haven't tried that with this set yet. Thanks for the inspiration!