October 16, 2024

Color Hues #97

Hi there crafty friends, it's time for a new color duo at the Color Hues Color Challenge #97! Teammate Julie Peddicord chose the color duo of Olive and Mustard!

I used the Concord & 9th H2Hello dies to make my faux Stanley Cup. I used cardstock in Olive and Mustard for the cup and white embossed the sentiment on the cup.The cup was added to the card front with foam tape for dimension.




I added a die cut hello from the die set over the cup in black.

 

The background paper is from Lawn Fawn's Falling Leaves 6 x 6 paper pad.

 If you haven't already visited the Color Hues Color Challenge Blog you drop in and see what my fabulous teammates have created for the challenge.  

Thanks so much for stopping by and I can't wait to see what you create!

No comments :