October 1, 2024

Color Hues #96

Hi there crafty friends, it's time for a new color duo at the Color Hues Color Challenge #96! Teammate Julie Beech chose the challenge's perfect for October color duo of Purple and Orange.

I started off by ink blending my background with purple Distress Oxide Inks--Shaded Lilac, Wilted Violet, Villainous Potion and Black Soot around the outside edge. I splattered Yellow and White Gold watercolour on to my background and set the panel aside to dry.



Next I die cut my witch and pumpkin from the Tim Holtz Vault Release Wicked, these were glued directly on to my background. 


I die cut the word wicked from the Tim Holtz Vault Release Gothic Portraits set 3x. Twice from black cardstock and once from purple glitter cardstock. I glued them together to make a stacked die cut sentiment.



 If you haven't already visited the Color Hues Color Challenge Blog I hope you do stop by and see what my fabulous teammates have created for the challenge.  
Thanks so much for stopping by and I can't wait to see what you create with these colours!


No comments :