June 16, 2024

Color Hues #89

Hi there crafty friends! Today we start a new colour duo at the Color Hues Color Challenge #89! Teammate Marcia Hill chose the challenge colours of Sage & Pink!


Today's card uses the new PinkFresh Amazing Things stamps, dies and stencils!
I stamped the beautiful image and then used the stencils to shade the leaves in sage & pink Distress Oxide inks--Bundled Sage, Rustic Wilderness, Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo and Picked Raspberry. It is such a beautiful set to work with and the stencils line up so easily for perfect placement!


I cut a panel with largest of the rectangular Nordic Frames by The Greetery. It was attached with foam tape. The flower was attached with an assortment of foam squares and foam circles behind the leaves.




The sentiment is from the same stamp set. I die cut the sentiment with the corresponding die and I also cut two more that were glued together with the stamped Thinking of You on top. It was attached to the nordic frame with liquid glue.


I added a few sparkling clear gems for a little sparkle.


Thank so much for stopping in today, I hope you make a trip over to the Colour Hues blog, my teammates have once again made the most fabulous cards. 

I can't wait to see what you do!

12 comments :

Bobby said...

So pretty, Tracey.

Lisa Elton said...

Playing catch up after our vacation! Love every fabulous creation you shared. Today's card is especially pretty!

Julie B said...

Such a classy take on the colours Tracey, so elegant. :)

Julie B said...

If I've already posted a comment then I apologise but better two than none!!
This is a really pretty take on the new colours and the edged panel looks fab too. I didn't realise that yours and Karen's used the same image but they both look fab in these colours! :)

I Card Everyone said...

Tracey, this is just so very beautiful! That set didn't appeal to me at all - until NOW! lol
=]

Darnell said...

What a beautiful bloom! Your coloring and framing make this a classically perfect composition, Tracey! I'm inspired! Hugs, Darnell

~amy~ said...

absolutely gorgeous! Lovely design.

Nancy said...

Oh my goodness, how pretty is this card! It is perfect with a capital P. Well done my dear! Love the coverplate background as well. Adds elegance to an already gorgeous floral. Well done!

Marcia Hill said...

Don't you just LOVE DOX inks and how beautifully they blend?! Your card is absolutely BEAUTIFUL Tracey and I'm just in awe of the simplicity of it and how perfect it is! You have truly made my color choices SHINE Tracey...thank you so, so much! Hugs. :0)

Cat Craig said...

Been on a vacay to Ohio to see the folks. So catching up. Have loved seeing your posts.

This pink beauty is fantastic.

Karen said...

Well, I always love your cards, and it's so much fun to see your interpretation of that great PFS floral! Your design is just a perfect CAS one so you know I love it. That Greetery frame is one of my faves, too!

Stef Perry said...

Your card couldn't be more gorgeous Tracey! The edge design frames that elegant floral perfectly. I absolutely love your CAS design! šŸ˜