March 7, 2024

Just Us Girls #717

Hi there crafty friends! Today I'm so excited to share that I am the guest designer for Just Us Girls for the month of March! 

The first challenge is for Color Week #717 and the colours are green, lime green and one other colour! I chose a coral pink for my other colour!



I used all Catherine Pooler products for my card. With St. Patrick's Day just around the corner I decided to make a card for the occasion. I used the Clover & Blooms stamps and dies and the Lucky Charm stamp sets along with the Lucky word die. I stamped the clovers in Grass Skirt and Lime Rickey inks and I made my own cardstock using Coral Cabana ink for the word lucky. 


All were assembled on a panel cut with the Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Rectangle dies. The clovers were attached with foam tape for a bit of dimension.


This card would be suitable to give to a friend or someone you love.


I hope to see you play along at the Just Us Girls challenge this week. I can't wait to see what you do!

10 comments :

Cat Craig said...

Sweet card, Tracey! Great use of the colors.

ElizStewart said...

Tracey... I feel so lucky that we have you! Great card.

Carol said...

Tracey, we are so excited to have you join us this month! Love your shamrock card so much! It's fun and so colorful!

Vicki Dutcher said...

WELCOME! Starting off with a fun card - love those clovers :)

I Card Everyone said...

And WE are lucky to see more of your wonderful cards! Congratulations on your win, Tracey!
=]

Dawn S. said...

Pretty card! I like the coral pink you chose for your other colour.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Great card for the Color Challenge this week! I love the scattered shamrocks paired with the coral sentiment and heart. Welcome! I am so glad you are joining us this month as our Guest Designer.

Bobby said...

That coral really stands out with the greens, Tracey. So glad you have you as our guest this month.

Greta said...

Congrats on being the GD, Tracey! Love your fun card!

Ina G said...

We are lucky to have you as our JUGS Guest this month. Such a very Irish card with the lucky and pretty green clover. Looking forward to seeing what you create for us all month long.