November 2, 2022

Woodblock Wednesday

I was so excited when Amy Tsuruta said she was going to host Woodblock Wednesday. Such a fun idea to get those stamps out of storage and ink them up. As soon as I opening the box I have them stored in I fell right down the rabbit hole! Oh how I loved those stamps that were relegated to a shoe box.

I inked up trees from an old Hero Arts Set, Small Holiday Trees. I did a little ink blending on the rubber surfaces and then I lined the trees together face up so they would be straight. Then I took a deep breath and lay my white papers over top and gently pressed down over the whole stamp. The sentiment, Handwritten Holiday Message, is also from Hero Arts.


The stamps I used:


Thank you so much for stopping in today!


9 comments :

~amy~ said...

So very beautiful Tracey! Such a lovely design!
Thanks for joining me for Woodblock Wednesday!!!!!

Cindy C. said...

Sweet and cute!

Cat Craig said...

that was a brave technique, and it worked so beautifully.

I Card Everyone said...

Tracey those slim trees will never go out of style! So beautiful with this wonderful aqua!
=]

Karen said...

Love this CAS card! I didn't see Amy's post, so I missed it this time around. I know I had these trees once (may still have them). I still have quite a few woodblock stamps although I purged the majority of them a long time ago. I'll be ready to play in December!

Vikki H said...

Ah, love the simplicity of these three trees. I was wondering how you lined them up so well!

Lisa Elton said...

I love my woodblock stamps too, Tracey and I love what you've done with yours! What fun trees!

frommycraftroom said...

What a fab card!

Woodblock Wednesday sounds like fun!

ionabunny said...

Beautiful. Those trees are adorbs. I think rubber stamps so much better than clear and the wood blocks do help give a fantastic impression, even upside down LOL. Hugz