March 5, 2020

Crafty Birthday



I am up on the Studio Katia blog today with a crafty birthday card.



I used the Artsy Trimming stamp set and co-ordinating dies along with the Ink Splash Stencil. I needed to do some die cutting surgery to separate all the different crafty tools so I could use only what I wanted and the order I choose. 



I h ope you'll have a chance to pop over to the Studio Katia blog today for complete details about how this card came together.




Thanks for stopping in and enjoy the rest of your day!

10 comments :

Cat Craig said...

Aw love this card for a crafty friend. So perfect.

Trina P. said...

Beautiful card. Love the stencilled splatters. Perfect with the artsy trimmings image.

Darnell said...

I adore this artsy design, Tracey! Cutting the utensils for your card was so effective! And the splotches and bling and sediment make the whole thing perfect!! Hugs, Darnell

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So FUN!!! LOVING the splatters and the art supplies!!!!!

I Card Everyone said...

Looks like you have used the perfect tools to make someone feel special on their big day … so cute, Tracey! LOve your coloring style! xx
=]

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my goodness....so in love with your fabulous crafty card, so fun!!!!

Anita in France said...

So much fun for a crafty friend, Tracey ... the stencilled ink splashes add such a great sense of energy! Hugs, Anita :)

Lagene said...

Love this artsy creation with all the tools showing colors used!

Lisa Elton said...

There's so much to love here!!

Celeste Goff said...

I love this fun, creative card Tracey!