July 6, 2017

Pink and Main Guest Design



I have more exciting news today. I am going to be Guest Designing on the blog at Pink and Main during the month of July. Owner Michelle Currie sent me the Aloha Pineapple stamp set and the Beach Babe 6 x 6 Paper Pad Collection to play with. The layered pineapple is so much fun and the stamps were so easy to line up. Here is the card I created for today.

tracey_pinkandmaincard1

To make my card I started by stamping and die cutting two pink pineapples from the Aloha Pineapple stamp set and a few hearts from the same set. I cut a panel from the Beach Babe Paper Pad and set it aside. I cut a smaller panel of white cardstock and I stamped the 'Aloha friend'  from the set and coloured the outline sentiment with Copic markers that matched the paper. I used RV10, RV13, BG53, Y15 and YG03. Once I had all my pieces together and the sentiment completed I adhered the Patterned Paper panel to a white card base followed by the smaller white panel. Then I adhered the pineapples slightly off centre, the one on top was adhered with foam tape. I added a couple hearts and a few Stickles filled sequins to complete the card.

tracey_pinkandmaindetail

Head over to Pink and Main for more blog inspiration.



9 comments :

Happy Dance said...

Happy Summer, my friend! Can I tell you how much I love this card?! Those colors are fabulous, and the dp and those pineapples are darling. And I'm in love with that sentiment, too! I think that the wonky stitched panel is just the right element for your design. What a fun card! Hope all is well with you. Bev

Anita in France said...

Sweet, summery and so pretty, Tracey ... love the wonky stitching with those cute pineapples! Congratulations on guest designing with Pink & Main! Hugs, Anita :)

Marybeth said...

As you know from Instagram I so love everything about this darling card! Congratulations!

Lisa Elton said...

Yippee, congrats on guesting Tracey!! What a cute card. The paper is fun and the pineapples are adorable!

Cat Craig said...

Congratulations on the GD! Sweet card.

Sharron said...

Congrats on your guest spot! Your card is so wonderful for summer. Love the pineapples and that fabulous paper!

Barb Ghig said...

Congrats on your Guest Designer spot, Tracey! Your pineapples are so pretty and I love how you paired them with the patterned papers...Such a lovely crisp, clean design!

Marisa said...

Such a fun card!! Love the pp pineapples and bright colours you used. Such a happy card :)

Nora Noll said...

Congratulations on the guest designing!! I adore those PINK pineapples that you created. Oh so FUN!!