March 28, 2016

Muse Christmas Visions #37

IMG_9973


This week over at Muse Christmas Visions my friend Emily is the guest designer with this fun card:



So I had to play along and need to get back into making Christmas cards again! I need challenges like this to keep me on the straight and narrow!  Here is how I was inspired:


tracey_MCV#37b

  • my Yetti is inside a snow globe instead of between jars
  • my trees are inside the snow globe 
  • I put a strip of black and white stripped paper along the bottom of my card instead of as a full mat
Head over to Muse Christmas Visions and play along, the challenge runs until Wednesday morning at 8:00 am EST!



20 comments :

Judy1223 said...

Oh, MY, Tracey! This is adorable!!!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Oh, so perfect! Getting Yeti envy..... Such a clever idea to use a snow globe! Great to have you playing along with us at MCV!

Ardyth said...

Super cute! So glad you joined us at MCV this week, Tracey!

SmilynStef said...

perfect muse inspiration ... love it.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooooooooo fun! LOVING the yetti!!!!!!!!!!!

Cat Craig said...

Super cute, love the water-globe.

Lisa Elton said...

Perfect!! Love the Yetti Tracey, this is so stinkin cute!

I Card Everyone said...

He is yelling "let me out" but don't do it!!! He's just too cute inside that snow-shaker!!
=]

Birgit said...

What a great idea with the Yeti in the snow-globe, fantastic card!

Jeanne J. said...

Yetti make Jeanne Happy! Love this!

Barb Ghig said...

Oh, how CUTE! What a fabulous take on Emily's Muse card, Tracey!

Lindsey said...

This card is so much fun, Tracey! What a great spin on Emily's inspiration.

Jacquie Southas said...

I think Michele is right - he is definitely screaming to be let out ;)

conil said...

Gotta say, Yeti under glass is purely adorable. Charming snow globe.

wienerhoneymooners said...

Totally Sweet Tracey!! Awesome take and Too Too ADORABLE!!!! I had to join after seeing this cutie pie card!!!!

TK said...

Awesome and adorable! Who wouldn't just wanna hug that guy?!

Emily Leiphart said...

Eek, I just love your twist on my card, Tracey! Those Lawn Fawn stamps are so fun and I loved seeing the Yeti in a snow globe. Thanks so much for playing along with Muse Christmas Visions!

Joyce said...

This is adorable. Love your simplified design, and that Yeti is too cute.

Jen W. said...

So cute! Great take on the inspiration. That Yeti is awesome. :)

Lizzie T a/k/a Wifelady said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE! I love this Yeti - awesome card!