March 29, 2016

colourQ #335

IMG_9984


Happy Tuesday!
It's time for this week's new colour palette from the colourQ!





I inked up my new Reverse Confetti Roes Garden stamps this week for the challenge.  My background is a watercolour wash of PTI Aqua Mist and then I stamped the sentiment in the bottom right once it was dry.  My roses stamped in Calypso Coral, PTI Summer Sunrise and Hawaiian Shores. I cut them out using my Scan N Cut and we had a bit of a time getting it right.  With a little help from the manual and You Tube videos I finally got them cut out.  Then I adhered them to the base with some foam tape and added a few Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear sequins.


tracey_CQC#335

Hope to see you over at the colourQ again this week!



20 comments :

Susi said...

Such a beautiful, sunny colour combo, Tracey - just like your card! May have to give this challenge a try ... :-)

Karen B. said...

Your watercolor wash is such a lovely background.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diane Jaquay said...

Love the colors of your beautiful roses and that sentiment rocks!!

I Card Everyone said...

So lovely, Tracey ... and very true. That Canson paper looks so truly white - is it, irl?
=]

Cat Craig said...

What a lovely wash behind your blooms. Perfect foil for those bold colors.

Maria said...

Such lovely flowers. Tracey! A wonderful color combo! Awesome sentiment, too!

Jeanne J. said...

Beautiful wash background for your bright flowers Tracey!

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous!!! Love those flowers and that sentiment is perfect!

Kay Miller said...

Oooooh that is so pretty! Love your watercolored background and beautiful roses!

Barb Ghig said...

Your roses are gorgeous, Tracey! I love how you created the soft color wash on the background too, and what a great sentiment for a dear friend...Love it!

Lindsey said...

So pretty! I'm guessing the solid colour stamps were confusing the ScanNCut a little bit? Glad you got it worked out. ;)

Lisa Elton said...

This is charming Tracey! Love the soft wash of color in the background!

Kim Heggins said...

Tracey, this is one sweet card. I love your wonderful flowers and that sentiment is just perfect.

TK said...

Beautiful - I'm loving the colors!

Joyce said...

This is beautiful. I love those roses, and your scan n cut did an amazing job of cutting them out. The water color wash behind is so pretty.

Jen W. said...

Love that gorgeous, soft wash in the background and the lovely sentiment.

Jen Mitchell said...

Beautiful Tracey. The soft water color wash is a beautiful background for the roses. And great job with the Scan N Cut!

Sharron said...

So pretty! Love the soft wash behind your colorful blooms. Fabulous sentiment too!

Silke Ledlow said...

Simply beautiful...love the sweet sentiment :) !!!