March 8, 2016

colourQ #342 and NBUS #6

IMG_9890


Happy Tuesday!
It's time for this week's new colour pallete at the colourQ!



I had so much fun playing with my new WPlus9 Happy Days stamps and dies. I love the images, of course I stamped more than I needed so I have supplies now for some quick last minute cards.  I stamped my sentiment on the card base, die cut and stamped my flowers and leaves and when I adhered them I used a bit of foam tape for dimension on two of the flowers. As always a few sequins and it was done.


tracey_CQC#332



I am also submitting this to this week's Simon Say Stamp Wednesday challenge Touchy Feely. The watercolour paper and ribbon add texture!


I am also submitting this to Darnell's 6th NBUS Challenge


Head over to the colourQ to see what the rest of the group has made to inspire you this week!



23 comments :

Unknown said...

This is lovely Tracey! Love the colors of your flowers , so pretty!

Karen B. said...

Love thia arrangement and your bold colors!

Annette Allen said...

very pretty card.. I love your color choices the flowers really pop

I Card Everyone said...

Happy, indeed! So bright and cheerful, Tracey!
=]

Maria said...

Beautiful!!!

Leigh Penner said...

This is beautiful, Tracey!

Lynn said...

Love your crisp, clean stamping against the gorgeous white!

Sharron said...

Love this sweet, happy design!

Cat Craig said...

Simple and GOrgeous. Very impactful.

Lin said...

Such a pleasing design, Tracey - love that painted sentiment font, and your pretty flowers surrounding it work so nicely! Thanks for playing again with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Lindsey said...

Such pretty colours the way you've used them here!

Jen W. said...

You're killing the new WPlus9 stamps and also making me very jealous! Ha ha! Love this!

Kim Heggins said...

Tracey....this is just beautiful. These colors really make your flowers sing.

Jen Mitchell said...

The clusters of flowers are so lovely and I love that big, bold sentiment. I think I'm off to check out that stamp set!

Lisa Elton said...

Those pretty little flowers pop right off your crisp white background! This is so pretty Tracey!

Kay Miller said...

Totally gorgeous card Tracey! Love the colors and that is one cute stamp set!!

Alanna said...

Gorgeous Tracey. I've tried to resist that stamp set but this card is making it very hard to do so.

TK said...

The flowers are so gorgeous, and I LOVE the colors! Nice going, being prepared with extras for a "last minute"/oops I forgot card!

Anita in France said...

Light, delicate and so pretty, Tracey! Oh dear, the wish list ...!!!
Hugs, Anita :)

Bobby said...

Love that set and the colors are so clear and bright.

Joyce said...

This is really wonderful. Love how you used the colors and your sweet design. Also, had to order this set. I feel like I am sweeping up behind you, credit card in hand!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love how you incorporated the colors, great clustering/placement!

Jinny Newlin said...

What a beautiful card! Such a pretty palette and perfect with those gorgeous blooms!