March 8, 2016

CCC #188 and NBUS #6

IMG_9879


It's time for this week's new cue card at CASology!
This week the Cue is:



I created my card using the new WPlus9 Happy Birds stamp set.
These funny little birds make me laugh especially when I added an action wobble spring to the one I used! I made my own action wobble which actually is not hard to do.   All you need is a pen, bit of wire, a couple small cardstock circles and a bit of tape. I attempted to make a video but when the video was taking way longer to make than it did to make the action wobble I bailed.


tracey_CCC#188

Here is a little video of my Action Wobble...



Head over to CASology to see what the rest of the Design Team created this week. Hope to see you play along with us.



Guest Designer: Jane


I am also submitting this to this week's Simon Say Stamp Wednesday challenge Touchy Feely. The watercolour paper and ribbon add texture!




I am also submitting this to Darnell's 6th NBUS Challenge



24 comments :

Karen B. said...

So happy I seem to be able to comment today! Your card is fun and french fries are yummy.

Shelly said...

Heehee. Super cute, Tracey!

Jacquie Southas said...

This is adorable, Tracey, and the sentiment did make me laugh out loud!

Kristie Goulet said...

Very cute, Tracey!

Ardyth said...

You are a clever girl! I love seeing him wobble like this!

Leigh Penner said...

Super cute!

Sharron said...

That is such a great sentiment--always good for a smile! And I love your bird. Bet he is such fun when he wobbles!!

Annette Allen said...

this is so totally fun.. i love it

Cat Craig said...

Wonderful card, those blues are so peaceful.

Lindsey said...

Love! Cute bird, sweet background and great DIY wobble! (I've done that, too... action wobbles are expensive! :D )

Jen W. said...

I want this set! Those birds are so adorable and I love that sentiment! How perfect to make him wobble too! :D

Lisa Elton said...

This just makes me smile!! Very cute and clever Tracey!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

I actually laughed out loud when I read this, funny and too cute!

Lisa Lara said...

Ha ha ha, love that sentiment. Such a cute and fun card Tracey.

JD/ Jill said...

Cute card! Great sentiment!

Alanna said...

Super cute card. I love that fun little bird and even more so because he is on an action wobbler.

Bobby said...

So cute, Tracey.

TK said...

Action wobble! Brilliant on a happy little bird!!!

Teresa Kline said...

so adorable! so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Anita in France said...

Love the wobble, Tracey ... love these adorable birds! More for the wish list ...!! Hugs, Anita :)

Joyce said...

This is so adorable. You know I had to order the stamp set because of you! And, your wobble makes the card that much more fun.

Sherrie M. said...

Too funny! Having been almost attacked by birds on the boardwalk while actually eating my fries, your card made me almost spit out my coffee. Love it!

Lynn Put said...

Super fun bird card! Love how you used the wobbler on your bird.

Miriam Prantner said...

I've been eyeing this set, love the birds in it and I really love this sentiment!