March 1, 2016

colourQ #341

IMG_9793


Time for this week's new colourQ palette!



Beautiful blues this week. I stamped and clear embossed a panel of watercolour paper. The stamp is an older Her Arts Cling stamp that I have lost the package for, so I don't know the name but I believe it is retired now. I laid my ink colours on a craft sheet, added water and washed over the panel.  My hello was stamped with my new to me Concord & 9th Sophisticated Script stamps. Oh how I love those and so easy to line up!

tracey_CQC#331

I hoep we see you play along with us this week at the colourQ!

17 comments :

Unknown said...

Beautiful Tracey!!

Karen B. said...

Oh how I love this card! So sophisticated.

Alanna said...

What a fun background -- so much texture. Fabulous card as always Tracey.

Annette Allen said...

wow that background is awesome.. such a cool card.

Lisa Elton said...

Cool card Tracey, your background looks great!

Cat Craig said...

Great background.

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful card, Tracey! I love the different shades of blue in your watercoloring, and how the texture on the pattern pops on this card! Fabulous scripty sentiment, too!

~amy~ said...

perfect!

I Card Everyone said...

Someone needs to recreate that background stamp if it is retired!!! Tracey this is fantastic!!!
=]

TK said...

I agree with Michele -- SOMEONE reproduce that stamp, it's amazing! Your card is so gorgeous with all the texture and delightful colors!

Joyce said...

Gorgeous, Tracey. Love your background, and I cannot believe that you were able to create the word 'hello' with just that alphabet. Amazing!

Jen Mitchell said...

Your watercolored background is fabulous! The colors are so rich and have such depth!

Sharron said...

Gorgeous, Tracey! Love the background! The alphabet set looks quite amazing too!

Anita in France said...

Cool, stylish and so gorgeous, Tracey ... love how you used this fabulous colour combo! Hugs, Anita :)

Heather North said...

Beautiful card, Tracey!

Nora Noll said...

This background is so cool!! I LOVE the colors you used for this card!!

Jinny Newlin said...

What a beautiful, versatile creation! LOVE those blues, and that fabulous background! Yum!