February 25, 2016

Papertrey Ink Blog Hop - February '16

IMG_9747


It's time for the February Papertrey Ink Blog Hop!
Can you believe that it is going to be March next week?




I have been a long time since I have joined the blog hop but I was itching to use my Bold Blossoms stamps again. I love how the set have both solid and outline images. I made masks for the flowers when I used it for my Muse card inspiration last week so it was handy that I kept my masks and put them in with the stamp set. So a little more watercolouring today, I used Hibiscus Burst and Simply Chartreuse inks for my watercolour.  The whole panels was spritzed with Imagine Crafts Sparkle Sheer Shimmer Spray, that you Stephanie Klauk for tuning me into this. I wish you could see the sparkle as it is in real life! I picked up the colours from the gorgeous inspiration.


24 comments :

Lisa Elton said...

So pretty Tracey! I like the kraft panel with this pretty shade of pink!

Patti said...

Beautiful!! I love the water coloring you've done. So pretty!!

Patti

Kay Miller said...

Such a beautiful card Tracey!! Your watercoloring is lovely!!

Marcia Hill said...

Very, very pretty Tracey! Your water coloring is just lovely!! :0)

Nancy Penir said...

So pretty, Tracey! I can see you're getting a lot of use from that set! Lovely coloring!

Helen F. said...

What a lovely CAS design, Tracey! Love the Bold Blossoms and your watercoloring :-)

Vikki H said...

I like the free style water coloring on your blossoms - very artsy! It amazes me the variety of images on these hops!

Lynn said...

So beautiful Tracey!

maria f. said...

A delightful birthday card, Tracey.

cghundley said...

Love the watercoloring
on your card. The
flowers are so pretty.
Carla from Utah

Leigh Penner said...

This is gorgeous, Tracey!

Diana K said...

It's a beautiful design and your choice of Kraft card is so perfect for the inspiration. Stunning in its simplicity.

Anita in France said...

Just beautiful, Tracey ... soft, elegant and lovely! Hugs, Anita :)

Gina said...

I love the panel on the Kraft cardstock. Beautiful take on the inspiration photo.

Joyce said...

So very beautiful--love the water coloring and the kraft panel.

Lindsey said...

So pretty! A lovely variation on your Muse card, too.

Jacquie Southas said...

Gorgeous blooms - love the way you offset the watercolor panel on the card base, Tracey!

Greta said...

Beautiful watercoloring, Tracey!

Cat Craig said...

How super to pop that clean panel up on a kraft card base. Wonderful combination.

Kristie Goulet said...

Very pretty, Tracey!!!

Kristii said...

Such a pretty card!! Love the water colored blossoms and the kraft base is perfect!!

Kathy Mc said...

Your watercolored Bold Blossoms offset and popped up on Kraft are gorgeous, Tracey. I need to remember this combination so I'll "pin" it.

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful watercoloring, once again Tracey! You've really been keeping it up, and it's paying off beautifully! Stunning design on this card, and I love how you added the strip of Kraft along the side!

Bobby said...

Gorgeous flowers, Tracey.