December 13, 2014

Retrosketches #145

IMG_7094


Happy Saturday!

Up bright and early this morning to head to Sudbury for the Architecture Open house and bring Ben home for Christmas! A 5 hour trip, but driving just over 2 hours to Port Carling where Bens' girlfriends parent live and we will make the rest of the trip together to see the what our kids have been doing first term.

I imagine most of you are up and at it this morning to with Christmas only 12 days away!

Are you ready for this week's new RetroSketches Sketch?



Arielle created the sketch using THIS card of mine, I decided to remake it for winter. A bit of embossing paste and some Stickles for this snowy scene. Hope that you find time is your busy holiday schedule this week to play along!


tracey_RS#145


I am submitting this to the Week 1 Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge Anything Goes.




I am also submitting this to this week's Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Bling It On!




Have a wonderful weekend!

29 comments :

Lyn said...

Love this card to bits the colours are lovely and I love how you have paneled it very nice

Deborah Frings said...

This is super cute! Love the little snowman and sentiment is so funny!

Have a safe trip.

Teresa Doyle said...

What a sweet card! I love it. I need to get some of these stencil for card making. I have some for scrapbooking but the ones I have don't really lend themselves well for cards.
Yours is beautiful. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooo cute! LOVING that snowman!!!!!!!!!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Adorable! Love the sketch too!

KT Fit Kitty said...

I'm following Retro Sketches now - thanks - great inspiration!

Maria said...

CUTE card! Love the snow background and adorable snowman!:-)

Kay Miller said...

This makes me smile :) I just adore this little snow guy and your little winter scene is the sweetest! Have a safe trip my friend! :)

I Card Everyone said...

Well there isn't one thing I don't love about this card... mostly love his little red stocking cap though...
=] Michele

Barb Ghig said...

Love your snowy background with all that great texture, and your snowman is adorable! Such a sweet card, Tracey!

Kara said...

so cute! love ps snowmen!!

sandie said...

So sweet Tracey, the embossing paste is fabulous. Have a Wondeful day xx

Jamie said...

Awww so cute! Love this card!!

Lisa Elton said...

Super duper cute card!! Have a great time ;)

Annette Allen said...

that little snowman just makes me smile.. i love it.. so cute

Jen Mitchell said...

This is so adorable!

Kim Heggins said...

Tracey...so so sweet. I love your adorable little snowman too and that snow is so pretty and would you please send some of your snow to me! Enjoy your time with your family!

Pam said...

Adorable!

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Such a sweet card, love it, the embossing is beautifully made!

Warm hugs
Maarit

TracyM #6773 said...

CUTENESS GALORE!!!

Michelle said...

Tracey, I loved the original and I love this new version using the sketch! What a cute snowman!

Lynn said...

Oh I love this adorable scene you've created Tracey!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love you how you used snow for part of the elements of the sketch.

cm said...

Your little snowman is such a cutie, and you've nestled him in a totally delightful wintry wonderland. So sweet...
Hugs~c

Jinny Newlin said...

Too cute! Such a sweet, little, snowy scene!

Alice said...

oh so cute and sweet! darling card, Tracey! love it!

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable card! Love that cute little snowman! Great design!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Cutie!!! Thank you for inspiration!

Anita in France said...

Such a cutie of a snowman, Tracey ... and what a fun sentiment! Anita :)