June 29, 2024

First Attempt Waffle Flower Postage Collage

 Happy weekend! Today I'm sharing my first attempt at using the Waffle Flower Crafts Postage Collage die and Beach Days Stencils. There are three stencils in the set and for my first run I used the stencils as they were intended. I used all Catherine Pooler Inks.

Next time I'll be a bit more adventurous and try something new.
These are really fun to use!


The background in from the Waffle Flower Crafts Coloring Stencil. I have seen some done in non traditional postal colours that are really amazing!


The Happy Birthday Sentiment is from the Penguin Palace's Enchanting Paris. I love that the "i" in birthdy in a small letter!


I'm submitting this to Seize the Birthday Anything Goes!



I'm also submitting this is Just Us Girls Challenge #733.


All products I used are listed below.

Thanks for stopping in today and have a wonderful weekend!


3 comments :

Lisa Elton said...

I love that you used the traditional postal stripe colors along the edge of your postcard! This is oodles of fun Tracey. That seagull looks way to innocent! So happy to have you playing along at Just Us Girls!

Carol said...

I love the beachy colors you chose Tracey! And your stenciling skills are fabulous! Isn't this stencil set fun? Thanks so much for sharing this cute card with us this week at Just Us Girls!!

!neke said...

Love this , great card !!!
groeten Ineke