June 15, 2024

CCCC #30 - June Guest Design


 Good morning! I'm back posting again today with my second card as the June Guest Designer at the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge

Got right into Christmas mode when I was creating for today I have three cards for you. For my first card I started off by creating my own patterned paper using Concord & 9th's Ornaments Turnabout stamp. I stamped it in Concord & 9th inks--Poppy, Clover, Stardust and Aqua Sky!

The cup is also from Concord & 9th's Cup of Kindness Stamps and dies. It was cut from Poppy cardstock and the heat embossed sentiments are from the Ornaments stamp set.

 

Both the patterned paper panel and the coffee cup were attached with foam tape.


The second card was created using Tim Holtz Sizzix Big Tidings die set. I cut the shadow with Poppy and gold sparkle cardstock. The background panel is Evergreen cardstock.


 The holly is one of the icons of the die set.


The small coffee cup is from Concord & 9th's Cup of Kindness Stamps and dies once again. The green panel and coffee cup were attached with foam tape!


When you have a die that cut two layers you always end up with a two-fer. 


My two-few is a very CAS card with the gold sparkle Joy that was created when I made card two. 


The small coffee cup was stamped, embossed and cut one more time with the Cup of Kindness Stamps and dies once again. The star was an icon from the Tim Holtz Sizzix Big Tidings die set.


Remember for the month of June Brass and Bliss is the sponsor.

You still have time to play along and I hope to see you join us!

Thank so much for stopping in and a big thank you to the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge for having me as the June Guest Designer, it was fun!


2 comments :

SmilynStef said...

Absolutely love those cards, especially the color combination on the first one ... it really pops.

~amy~ said...

oh my wow Tracey. Not one but THREE awesome projects! I love each and every one. Thank you so much for being a guest designer!!!!