February 16, 2024

Color Hues #81

We have a new colour duo starting today at the Color Hues for Color Challenge #81! Teammate Stef Perry chose our pallete of Lilac & Mint!

I used the Kind Regards stamps and co-ordinating stencil by LRDS Creative for my clean & simple thank you card! I love a beautiful flower that you can easily add colour to!



I used Concord & 9th and Catherine Pooler inks for my stenciling. The stencils were so easy to line up! Of the multiple sentiments on the stamp I chose thank you, you can never have enough on hand!

Using a 0.1 Copic Multiliner I went over the centres of each flower to brighten them up after I stenciled.


The panel was cut down to 5 x 3 3/4" and matted with lilac cardstock and then I added a few lilac pearls from Studio Katia for a bit of shine.


If you head over to the Color Hues blog you will see what the rest of the team has made with these colours. As always their creations are all amazing!

I can't wait to see what you do with these colours!


11 comments :

!neke said...

Great card !!!!
groeten Ineke

Karen said...

Simply beautiful, Tracey! You know how much I love a CAS design, and this one is a classic! Those gems are the perfect embellishment.

Lisa Elton said...

Perfectly CAS and perfectly lovely, Tracey!

Nancy said...

Such a pretty CAS design. Your flowers have just the right amount of color and look wonderful. Have a great weekend !

I Card Everyone said...

SO beautiful! Mint to Be came out to play today, Tracey - I love what you've done with it and Stef's gorgeous color assignment!
=]

Julie B said...

I do love a flower that invites you to colour Tracey. Those little rhinestones add just the right amount of bling. :)

Bonnie said...

Such pretty flowers and so beautifully colored, Tracey!

cm said...

Tracey, your delicate blooms in this pastel combination are a perfect match! So pretty! I have one LRDS set (stamps, dies, stencil) in my collection, from last fall's Crop & Create event. Still haven't explored all the possibilities; you've inspired me to do so.
hugs~c

Bobby said...

Beautiful CAS card, Tracey.

Cat Craig said...

Sweet card Tracey. I agree about flowers one can color easily.

Marcia Hill said...

CAS and just absolutely BEAUTIFUL Tracey! The challenge colors worked perfectly for this lovely floral stem and I love the addition of the lilac gems too! Someone will smile ear to ear when they receive this my friend...LOVE it!! Hugs. :0)