February 16, 2023

Fun Food Inspired Valentines

Hi there, I have a few more cards to share for Valentines. The Love You More dies from Concord & 9th and the matching stamp set make for some fun and cute Valentines. 

I wish that there was a set like this when my kids were young and needed Valentines for their friends. They never wanted mom to make cards because they wanted to buy the latest and greatest cheap cards from the store--Spongebob and Lizzie McGuire come to mind--lol! I was telling this story to my daughter last week and she told me that next year I could make cards for all the little's in her kindergarten class. I guess I have some work to do!

This year not too many cards's left the house but I have a good start for 2024!



Thanks for stopping in today!



4 comments :

Lisa Elton said...

Two cute cards! LOVE that your daughter wants you to make cards for her class, that's so sweet!

I Card Everyone said...

so cahUTE!
=]

Cat Craig said...

Cute cards, these are my favorite types of Valentines.

Celeste Goff said...

I love these fun food inspired Valentine's!