January 16, 2023

Color Hues #56


Happy Monday friends! Today we start another new color duo at the Color Hues Color Challenge #56!  So much fun to use these new colours to make a Valentine's card for my sweetie! I used Catherine Pooler's Two Part Hearts for my card today. This has become a favourite stamp of mine. I love the mixture of patterns and they are so easy to line up for both stamping and die cutting.


Hearts were adhered to the card base with foam tape and/or tape runner.


This is such a great colour combination. I used Catherine Pooler Rockin' Red and It's A Girl ink. I love the complete coverage!


Please head over to the Color Hues if you haven't been there yet to see the amazing cards created by my teammates!

Thanks for stopping in!

15 comments :

Marcia Hill said...

What a FABULOUS card Tracey and just perfect for your sweetie! I love your heart images and how perfectly they all line up, and your sentiment just couldn't be any more perfect! Wonderful card my friend!! Hugs. :0)

Cat Craig said...

Oh Tracey, this is so darned cute!

Julie B said...

I thought these were inlaid die cuts Tracey, well done with the stamping. The row of hearts makes a fab design. :)

Bobby said...

It is a great color combo, Tracey, and I love how those hearts split so you can use both colors on one heart. Great card!

I Card Everyone said...

Your card makes my heart go pitter patter! A darling set for this red/pink combination, Tracey!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

That is a cute stamp and you made a cute card with it for your sweetie!

Nancy said...

Tracey, It is becoming a favorite of mine as well! Love this set and card!

JulieP said...

So bright and fun!!! I love my CP inks as well and you chose a great combo. This makes a perfect Valentine.

Stef Perry said...

Tracey, your card absolutely pops with those awesome hearts in the challenge colors and your fabulous design! Love it!

Nora Noll said...

That stamp is so cool!! I LOVE the border you created!!!

Karen said...

That is the PERFECT die cut for a valentine and Pink and Red challenge! I just love all the patterns, and yet it's a classic CAS card!

Kim Heggins said...

This is just as sweet as can be....just love those fabulous little hearts and sweet sentiment.

Linda said...

Tracey, this is so adorable. I thought it was one die, but after reading it is just how you created it. Love it.

Cindy Beach said...

LOVE the hues, these inks work so well together. Those images make a really fun Valentine!

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Cute card. That colour combo works so well with the pretty hearts. Love the sentiment too :-)