December 1, 2022

Color Hues #54

Hi friend, Happy November! We have a colours for the Color Hues Color Challenge #54! A little twist for December, we are running this challenge for the entire month--you can post up to he 28th!

I started with a panel of navy cardstock and I ink blended Chipped Sapphire Distress Oxide ink around the sides and top of my panel. Then I die cut the Simple Church die from Birch Press Designs from cream cardstock and attached it to my blue panel I cut with the largest of the Small Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle dies. The sentiment from the Greetery was gold embossed on the panel which was attached to a white card base. I think the white card base makes the navy and cream really pop.


A closer look...


Since this is typically the busiest time of the year you have a month to play along with this challenge, I would love to see you over at the Color Hues! Head on over to see what my fabulous teammates have made to inspire you!


7 comments :

I Card Everyone said...

This beautiful church is lovely in cream - especially with this gorgeous twilight sky!
Looks like the church we added to our paper Village in 2020!
=]

Nora Noll said...

This is STUNNING!!! I LOVE the blue background and the simplicity is beautiful!

Lisa Elton said...

Very pretty, Tracey!

Julie B said...

The ink blending gives the background a lovely glow Tracy and the gold embossing just looks fab too. :)

Cat Craig said...

Tracey, this is gorgeous. Navy and cream are wonderfully shown off here.

Ina G said...

CASimply spectacular Tracey. The gold sentiment just finishes it off beautifully. Lovely to be Guesting with you this month.

Karen said...

I love the simplicity of this card, Tracey! Thanks for the close-up view so we can see the lovely details in the church die-cut. I'm also a fan of that sentiment, and wonder if it's "hidden" from me in one of my Greetery stamp sets!