October 18, 2022

Sympathy Cards

 Hi there crafty friends!

Typically I will say how fast time is going, but honestly 2022 can't come to a close quick enough for me. Sadly I have had to make quite a few sympathy cards these last few months. This year has been one of loss both young and old, sickness and tragedy. 

I tend to go back to cards I previously created and either use the same elements or recreate them with a different spin.

Today I'm sharing a couple cards using products that are older but still perfect for making sympathy cards!

The first one uses a now retired set from Papertrey Ink Turning a New Leaf.


My second card I created using Stitched Leaves from Lawn Fawn.


Thanks for shopping by today!


6 comments :

Greta said...

Classic, beautiful & just what I think is best for sympathy cards. It's hard loosing just one person, let alone more. I've been there. Glad my card made it to you, Tracey. Sending hugs, Greta

Cat Craig said...

Beautifully done.

Jeanne H said...

Wonderful cards. I just made a similar one with leaves today.

Bobby said...

Wonderful CAS cards, Tracey. Those LF leaves are one of my favs.

I Card Everyone said...

Oh, Tracey - haven't we had the most fun with those Lawn Fawn leaves? But, yes, they are perfectly wonderful and will definitely beautifully convey your sympathies, too.
One can never go wrong with leaves for any occasion in my humble opinion!
xx

Marcia Hill said...

CAS and both are absolutely beautiful Tracey! I'm ready for 2022 to be over too!! Hang in there!! Hugs. :0)