January 16, 2022

Color Hues #33

It's time for a new color another challenge at the Color Hues! We hope you'll join us for Color Hues #33.  

We are working with silver and white this challenge. I created a bokeh background using silver cardstock. I ink blended  the cardstock an then I created three masks for my bokeh dots in three sizes--small, medium and large. Once dry I trimmed the panel down and spritzed with Avery Elle Clear Shimmer Spray. 

I used a Lawn Fawn congrats die with silver sparkle cardstock and I backed it with three white layers to created a chunky word.


I finished it off with a few Studio Katia Silver Sparkle Crystals.


Lets see what you do for this next challenge. I can't wait to see.
Thanks for stopping in and have a great day!

 

14 comments :

Kim Heggins said...

This is absolutely stunning! Love all that gorgeous silver and those bokeh dots are so perfect! Fabulous creation.

Cindy Beach said...

SO much to love on this one, Tracey! Bokeh dots, shimmer spray and sparkle card stock make this beauty shine!

Lisa Elton said...

Wowee! Love the beautiful bokeh your created! This is awesome, Tracey!

Kristie Goulet said...

I LOVE your bokeh background, Tracey! So good! Have a great week!

Brenda in IN said...

I love this soft, beautiful background you created. It is gorgeous.

I Card Everyone said...

Oh, that is indeed a card to celebrate and occasion at all! Well done creating these wonderful 'bokeh dots!'
=]

Darnell said...

Those are the best bokeh dots, Tracey! Your design is elegant and romantic and I'm in love with it! Hugs, Darnell

Cat Craig said...

So pretty.

Nancy said...

Love your bokeh background and your sparkly greeting! Pretty card, Trecey! Stay warm!

Karen said...

That bokeh background is just stunning! I'm awed by its perfection. Such a fabulous card!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is just fantastic, Tracey! I love that background so much, and that chunky sentiment is the perfect finish. I'm so pleased to be GD for this challenge.

cm said...

I second Kim: your bokeh silver and white card is absolutely gorgeous! LOVE this!
hugs~c

HilaryJane said...

What a wonderful background, so soft and dreamy. I love it xx

Greta said...

Thought I left a comment, but maybe it was just on IG. Anyway, I really love the look of this card, Tracey! So artsy & beautiful!