July 14, 2020

Wednesday Sketch Challenge - Sketch #497

This one is for the MFT Stamps Wednesday Sketch Challenge #497.

I used the MFT Stamps Over the Rainbow 6 x 6 paper pad for the blue polka dot background paper from the sketch. The cake was made from the brand new Piece of Cake Die-namics die. The rainbow layers of my white iced cake was also cut from the Over the Rainbow 6 x 6 paper pad. The icing was cut from Pixie Dust Sparkle Paper and the sentiment is from the MFT Stamps Bitty Birthday Wishes stamp set!


tracey_MFTWSC497









7 comments :

Cat Craig said...

wonderfully festive and gender neutral at the same time.

Lisa Elton said...

I like your sparkly cake Tracey, this is cute!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING that cake!!!

I Card Everyone said...

I'm looking at this die, and can see how easily it would be to turn it into my own favorite dessert... PIE!!
So cute, Tracey!
=]

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my.....Love your sweet rainbow birthday cake and all that sparkle too, so festive!!!

Anita in France said...

Scrumptious, sparkly, rainbow-y ... and wonderfully celebratory, Tracey! Hugs, Anita :)

Celeste Goff said...

What a fun die set! Love how fun this turned out Tracey!