June 25, 2020

Studio Katia June 2020 Release Blog Hop




Good Morning and welcome to the Studio Katia June 2020 Release Blog Hop!

You should have arrived from my friend Laura Volpes blog!
 Once you get all the way to the end of my post I will let you know where the next stop on the hop is, so lets get on with the show.

This release includes 6 New Clear Stamp Sets and 4 Sets of Coordinating Dies, 6 New Stand Alone Creative Dies, 15 New Embellishments and a Studio Katia FIRST 6X6 Paper Set!

tracey_SKHoptogether


We are so excited to introduce our new super trendy Slimline dies! My first card uses the new Dotted Slimline Set 1 dies and Dotted Slimline Set 2 dies. For this card I started by blending a panel of Bristol Smooth cardstock using the Studio Katia Blending Brushes and the Ink Splash Stencil with Distress Oxide Inks. I cut the blended panel with the large slimline oval from the Dotted Slimline Set 1. Then I die cut the wonky rectangle from Dotted Slimline Set 2 from black cardstock. A slimline card is usually 8 1/2" x 3 1/2". I cut my card base from white cardstock. I cut a piece 8 1/2" x 7" and scored it on the short side at 3 1/2" and folded to create my card base. The black rectangle leaves just a tiny border around it when you adhere it to the card base.


tracey_Crafty_main

I stamped the new Craftastic stamp set images and die cut them with the co-ordinating Craftastic die set. I coloured the images with Copic markers, they are so cute!! I created a sentiment uses words from the Craftastic stamp set and stamped it on the oval with black ink. Next I adhered the ink blended slimline oval to the card base on top of the black panel with Studio Katia foam tape. The die, cuts a tiny border around the oval that I adhered directly to the panel around the oval. It creates an interesting effect.

tracey_Crafty_top


tracey_Crafty_bottom

...a little closer look

tracey_Crafty_closeup


For my second card I used the Dotted Slimline Set 1 dies and Dotted Slimline Set 2 dies once again, just in a different combination. These dies can be mixed and matched, you won't want to miss out on them, definitely a staple in your craft supplies.


tracey_HappyBday_main

 This time I used the large stitched rectangle as my background and the pretty scalloped die for the inside die. For this card I started by blending a panel of Bristol Smooth cardstock using the Party Balloons Duo stencil to randomly add balloons to the upper two thirds of the card.

tracey_HappyBday_top

I stamped the new Mini Birthday Cake stamp and cut it out with the Mini Birthday Cake die. I coloured the image with Copic markers and added it to the panel. The sentiment is from the new Happy Celebrations stamp set.

tracey_HappyBday_bottom

...a closer look

tracey_HappyBday_closeup



Blog Hop Giveaway:
Studio Katia is giving away a $50 Gift Certificate on their Blog. So make sure you hop back to the start and leave a comment over there if you haven't already! All comments must be left by Friday, July 3rd, 2020, at 23:59 PM EST. All winners will be announced on Sunday, July 5th, 2020 on the Studio Katia Blog.

My Personal Giveaway:
One lucky person will be selected from comments left here on my Blog to win a $25 Gift Certificate to the Studio Katia Shop. Good Luck!

Shop the New ReleaseHERE

Up Next →  Isha Gupta will be your next stop on the hop.


Blog Hop Order





67 comments :

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love these!!! The colors are FABULOUS!

Emma Rose said...

love the cards, especially the first one, great dramatic flare

Karthikha said...

Ooh I love the new slimline dies! And the crafty cup is so good :)

Karen Aicken said...

What great cards with the new release!

Icardink said...

Fabulous designs Tracey!

Joyce said...

Fantastic cards, Tracey. Love them all.

Mirella said...

So fun, love both cards!

Jean said...

That crafty hugs is PERFECT!!!! Great cards!

Becca Yahrling said...

L*O*V*E your gorgeous cards. I'm so happy to see slimline cards making a comeback. Can't wait to get those dies.

Mary Kay Ross said...

Fantastic cards! They are so vibrant and beautiful!!!! I love this new release!

Mary Kay Ross said...

I love this new release! Your cards are fantastic and so colorful! Love them!!!

Zlatka said...

Cute cards! Love the colorful balloons.

Lisa Petrella said...

Super fun cards, Tracey!!! I especially LOVE the crafty one...of course ;) I haven't made any slimline cards yet but they sure do seem to be a popular trend right now. Maybe I'll give it a go soon :)

Trina P. said...

Fun and festive cards, Tracey. Loving the slimline dies.

Ashley Cortez said...

These cards are so pretty

Karen Day said...

Such bright and happy cards, Tracey! I'm loving the new slimline die sets :o)

Lindarub 25 said...

Beautiful cards!

Lee said...

I love the new release and your fun creative cards!

sharon g said...

The cup of crafting tools is adorable. I think that I need that.

Lisa Elton said...

Love the colorful balloons behind the cake, such a festive card! And the craft supplies in the cup are adorable. Two delightful cards!

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

Nice cards. The tall thin cut is refreshing.

DorothyA said...

Darling cards! Both are so cute and wonderfully slimline!

Giselle said...

I just received the ink splat stencil today and seeing your cards has really inspired me. I may have to get that crafty stamp and die now! Both cards are awesome!

Lindsey said...

These are both so much fun, Tracey! I like how the slimline gives an entirely different canvas to plan a design around - and your two designs are fabulous!

~amy~ said...

I love these Tracey!!!

MadeByMeghanK said...

These are awesome slimlines! I LOVE your stenciling! Especially the balloons!

Kathy Dippner said...

Fabulous cards! Great colors! I love the slimline cards and really should try one.

Kim Heggins said...

Wow....two simply fabulous and festive cards. I really love that cup filled with the crafting tools, adorable!

Amy C. said...

Fabulous slimline card designs! I love all the new releases!

SharonV said...

Loved the fun bold colors!

cghundley said...

Love your crafty
card, so fun!
Cute second card.
Carla from Utah

Cherry Robinson said...

I absolutely love your cards Tracey. I especially love that you gave us two examples. They are so colourful and so much fun! Thanks!

Denise Bryant said...

Love your slimline cards! Great format and images! The Dotted Slimline Set 1 is my favorite, and I love the cup of crafty goodies!

Tracy B. said...

Great Slimline cards!Love the colors!

Isabel Z said...

These are so pretty that I would use them for decoration!

Ms. Tamp said...

Nice use of the frames. I like the scenes created.

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the tall cards. The cup
of artist supplies is great.
All of the balloons make you
happy to see. thanks for
sharing.
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Lagene said...

Both cards are wonderful, Love the long format and love the overlapping baloons!

Cyndi said...

What fun, colorful cards. I'm really loving the slimline design.

Mary-Anne V said...

Such a fabulous release. I love that you made 2 slimline cards...they looks amazing. I especially love the new cup image!

Fikreta said...

these are so nice!

Andre M. said...

This style is all the rage and you've shared two lovely cards with these new products. Thanks for sharing your creativity.

Mary Holshouser said...

The balloons make a festive card.
Both are fantastic. thanks for
sharing.
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Annette Reed said...

Loving those slimline dies. Your cards look wonderful. Great balloon background.

Allie said...

Your cards with the new slimline dies look great, Tracey! Thanks for the inspiration!

Cindy Holmes said...

Beautiful cards! I am especially fond of the second card with the rainbow of different colored balloons!

Kelsey Thomas said...

These are such fun cards!

Lisa Byers said...

Love the slimline dies!! Those cards are phenomenal!!

Miriam Prantner said...

I love these tall cards and those new dies!

Dana M said...

Wonderful cards! Beautiful and happy designs, so creative.

Karla Yungwirth said...

These are such awesome cards!! And such a sweet crafty mug!

cm said...

WOW, Tracey! Your cards are a fabulous combination of whimsy and class! Love the new slimlines and the images you've paired them with are pure delights! I feel a shopping coming on!
hugs~c

Shu-Wen said...

That crafty mug is so cute!

Jade said...

What wonderful cards! Those slim line die cuts are great! Lots of fun goodies in the new release.

Chandhini said...

I absolutely love your slimline cards, the stencilled background makes the stamped images pop.

Cynthia Koop said...

I love your card creations made on the slimline card size. I will definitely be placing an order for a bunch of items from this new release. Thanks for the great inspiration!

Dee Earnshaw said...

love your work - great cards

Danyelle Dillon said...

WowI I really have to try a slim line card. I see everyone doing them these days! My favorite is the one you have all the tools in the cup. Very cute idea! I really enjoyed your blog and I have never heard of Studio Katia before so I am super excited to run into you guys from another blog!

Greta said...

These are both adorable, Tracey! You're making me want to add some Studio Katia products to my stash!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

These are great cards! I really love that crafty card and the bold look of black!

Melissa Leftrick said...

So excited for this release! Love all the cute goodies! Your cards are so adorable!

Sindhu said...

wow...both the cards ae so beautiful..

Anita in France said...

Bright, vibrant, fun and happy, Tracey ... what a fabulous slimline duo! Hugs, Anita :)

Lauryne Cunningham said...

Awesome cards! I love the ink splats and balloons on your backgrounds! These slimline dies are definitely on my wishlist!

Carol Wortman said...

These are so pretty! I love the options in the slim line dies. The oval is n outstanding focal with so many ideas! Great release!

Valerija said...

Wow. Love your cards. So wonderful images and design.
Valerija xx

Sue D said...

Wow--love your colorful slimline card designs.