May 21, 2020

Crafty Birthday



I hope that you are keeping well, it's hard to believe that that is our 11th week of quarantine! We have just begun phase 1 of opening back up again and it's very limited. We have been told if we don't follow social distancing and the numbers start going back up we will shut down again. I really really hope not. The new normal is not how it should be. :( 

I have a post today over on the Studio Katia blog. I created a fun birthday paint splatter card for a crafty friend. I hope that you have time to pop over and say hello and to get the full details of how I made this card.  See you there!




9 comments :

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeee this! I love the colors and the paint splatters!!

Cat Craig said...

Tracey, this is such a fun card. Love the bold color and the gems.

Lisa Elton said...

We're opening up here too Tracey and I see so many irresponsible people... it's a sad situation. I hope they wise up soon. On a happier note, I love every little thing about this card!

Joyce said...

This is so very fun, Tracey. It's kind of like my desk looks after I've gotten a bit crafty!

I Card Everyone said...

Tracey, I LOVE THIS!!
=]

Kim Heggins said...

Simply sweet birthday card....just love those bright ink splats!!! We are opening up here to slowly but like Lisa, there are still so many that are irresponsible and just don't seem to care. Quite sad. But as much as I would love life to be back to normal, I am happy to take the time it needs. Stay safe!

Nora Noll said...

This is stunning!! The paint splats are oh so fun.

We are opening up here too but I am not going out anywhere too soon. I don't want to have to wear a mask shopping so I will just stay home and craft!!!

Anita in France said...

Fun and full of colourful energy, Tracey ... this is fabulous! We've had some restrictions lifted too ... seems to be fine so far in this area ... hope the deconfinement goes as well with you! Hugs, Anita :)

Celeste Goff said...

Love this bright and happy card Tracey! Stay safe!