April 21, 2020

Thinking of You Friend


I hope you are still managing to cope with staying home and staying safe. Social distancing is definitely a new way of life but we are all in this together and right now it is what we have to do. My husband, daughter and I have been filling our days and it seems like the days are going so fast. We have been playing games, cooking together, crafting, hot tubbing sometimes more than once a day and fortunately because we live in the country we are able to get outside and walk. My daughter is finishing up her last couple weeks of her teaching placement working with her associate teacher to deliver lessons through online learning. A pretty unique experience and thankfully she will be graduating with her Bachelor of Education in May!

Today I am over on the Studio Katia blog. I created a card I am sending out to a friend that I haven't been able top give a hug to in a while. I hope you have a chance to head over to my post for full details about how I made this card!



Have a great day and stay safe!

9 comments :

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS! LOVING those flowers!! And happy to hear she is able to still learn online!! My son's schooling is at a standstill right now, he is going to mechanic school, so hard to learn without the engine in front of you! LOL! :)

Lisa Elton said...

It sounds like the three of you are creating some wonderful memories during this difficult times. And a hot tub sounds great right now, we've dropped back to 40! PRETTY card today!!

Nora Noll said...

This is so pretty!! I love the color combination you used. I also like that scalloped die you used. Great design.

JulieP said...

Beautiful card! Yes, things are certainly different. Thankfully most of my daughter's college courses were already online so this hasn't really affected her studies.

Lagene said...

Gorgeous creation, that will be sure to bring a smile to your friend!

Joyce said...

Beautiful card, Tracey. Your coloring is amazing!! Can't wait for an in person lesson one of these days.

Kim Heggins said...

Simply beautiful card!!! And your coloring is shear perfection. Such a sweet card to send out.

Anita in France said...

So pretty, Tracey ... the sense of depth you created in the flowers is fabulous ... they're just lovely against the scallop-edged panel! Hugs, Anita :)

Celeste Goff said...

What a stunningly beautiful card Tracey! Love that inked and scalloped focal panel with those gorgeous flowers!