February 12, 2020

Rainbow Love



Hi there, I'm up of the Birch Press Design blog today sharing an all die cuts card and video tutorial using the Flora Heart Layers die set, the Cherish Plate die set and the Simple Love sentiment die.




I added the heart and the sentiment to the card base. Leaving the card like this allows you to customize the inside to say whatever you want for the occasion. Thanks so much for stopping by today and watch the video below for more details on how I put this card together.

Head over to the blog to see  how I created my card or watch my video on my YouTube channel so you won't miss any of the details.


12 comments :

Mary W said...

Very eye catching - beautiful and looks easy to do. Great inspiration!

Celeste Goff said...

Just gorgeous!

Cat Craig said...

wonderful card, all those layers over your rainbow makes for a very attractive card.

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my....this is just as sweet as can be. Love your pretty heart in those fabulous colors!

I Card Everyone said...

I adore your beautiful heart, Tracey... and your card is exquisite, too! xx
=]

JulieP said...

This is so pretty! Love the spring colors. (I think I'm "red-ded" out and it's not even Valentine's Day yet. LOL!)

Lagene said...

AWWHH! Beautiful, love the blended background for the heart!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I love this Tracey! It makes me think of clothes from the 60s & 70s. SO CUTE!

Anita in France said...

So, so pretty, Tracey ... that delicious blended rainbow colour is gorgeous with all the texture-y white space! Hugs, Anita :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!

Jeanne J. said...

This card is a total winner! I love it!

Vikki H said...

Your combination of dies and resulting texture makes this card special! Love the range of colors too!