January 14, 2020

AJVD 10th Birthday Celebration and New Release

A Jillian Vance Design is celebrating 10 years!



I am up on the blog today sharing my final post with A Jillian Vance Design! I have thoroughly enjoyed the past couple of years on the design team and a birthday celebration to the perfect post to end my journey with them! Thank you Bunny & Jillian!


I used the fabulous new Make A Wish 6 x 8 Stamp Set for this first card. The ribbon was Copic coloured using V12, V15 and just a touch of V17. To create the polka dotted wrapping paper on the present I paper pieced the stamped image with some fun purple patterned paper. I stamped a few tiny hearts from the Big Love stamp set for a bit of interest. The top panel was cut with the Stitched Dot Rectangle Backdrop die and attached to a purple card base with foam tape for a bit of dimension.

Keeping with the birthday theme I used the new Delightful Daisy Jr. die set for my second card!


I stamped and white embossed the Hollywood strip from the Make A Wish stamp set across the bottom of a piece of bright patterned paper. Trimmed down to 5 1/4" x 4" it was attached to a white card base. I die cut the large flower from the Delightful Daisy Jr. die set from red cardstock. I die cut the pink flower center from patterned paper and white embossed the sentiment from the new Hey Cupcake stamp set in the center. Both the red flower and then the pink center were attached to the card base with foam tape. Just enough dimension and still able to mail.

Thank you for stopping in today and I hope you head over to the A Jillian Vance Design shop to check out the new release and maybe enjoy the free shipping offer!


8 comments :

Anita in France said...

These are both so fun, bold and bright, Tracey ... and wonderfully celebratory ... I'm especially taken by the fabulous font on that first sentiment ... yum! Hugs, Anita :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are beautiful! LOVING the colors!

Inkyfingers said...

What a happy pair of birthday cards Tracey and you have showcased the stamps so well! I'm sure you will be missed on that team.
Happy New Year
Hugs
Carol x

Fikreta said...

very pretty cards!

Cat Craig said...

Bright cheery cards!

Lisa Elton said...

Two terrific cards! You've done an amazing job at AJVD Tracey, they're going to miss you!

Jeanne J. said...

I love the paper pieced present.. but you know me.. can't resist the rainbow colors on the flower card! Beautiful!

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my...so much fun here! Love both of your sweet cards, just perfect for anyone's birthday!