November 28, 2018

Christmas Wreath Duo



It feels like its been a long time since I did a regular post. The month of November has just flown by with the 25 Days of Christmas Tags. I hope that you found lots of inspiration from all 26 Days of blog hop with my sponsors, guest and amazing design team.

Today I have a post over on the Birch Press Design blog for this festive card and wreath. I hope you pop over to Birch Press Design to see how I put this fun duo together using the new Wreath mandala die and new Simple Joy Sentiment!




Have a fabulous day!

18 comments :

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Just GORGEOUS! LOVING the wreaths!!!!

Mary-Anne V said...

Beautiful die...love the simplicity of this card.

Teresa Doyle said...

Oooh, both are beautiful Tracey with lots of festive colours. Love them.

Yes, its hard to believe the 25 Days of Christmas Tags is already over for this year. Have so many ideas now that I have been making some of the most beautiful tags I have ever made. Inspired would be an understatement. Thanks again for doing it.

Lisa Elton said...

This is CAS prettiness Tracey!

Anita in France said...

Graphic, stylish and wonderfully contemporary, Tracey ... what a festive set! Hugs, Anita :)

Linda said...

Lovely wreath card and tag, Tracey. Sorry I missed the 25 tags of Christmas. I really struggle with tags and just didn't have the time, but so enjoyed all of the inspiration.

Greta said...

Wonderful die & love this classic designs, Tracey!

Lindsey said...

I can't believe you made a tag! :P But of course it's beautiful, as is this card.

Fikreta said...

It's very beautiful card!
hugs

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Your card and tag set look beautiful!

Cat Craig said...

Darling card and tag set.

Karen Letchworth said...

This is super cute, Tracey. I'm a new fan of Birch Press Designs, and I was excited to see all the lovely things they carry.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I love these, they are very beautiful.

Unknown said...

After Christmas Sale 2018

Celeste Goff said...

I love how clean and simple this card and tag combo is Tracey!

Dotty Jo said...

Looks fabulous, Jo x

maria f. said...

What a duo! Fabulous.

Katie Ann Brooks said...

so pretty!