July 3, 2018

Simon Says Stamp and The Daily Marker 30 Day - Days 28 and 29

tracey_daily_28_29_cover






I am doing a bit of catch up. The 30 Day Coloring Challenge is over now but I am still determined to finish.  I have stamped images for all that I have remaining but now it will be as I can fit it in. Today I have Day 28 which is Simon Says Stamp Center Cut Flowers which I coloured with ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Markers.


tracey_daily29


This one is being submitted to the Simon Says Stamp 100th Flickr Challenge - anything goes!




I am also submitting this to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - anything goes!




This next card was for Day 29. The now retired Pinkfresh Studios Late Nights stamp was clear embossed with VersaFine ink and I coloured it with Copic Markers.


tracey_daily28


7 comments :

Cat Craig said...

Fabulous cards Tracey, and congratulations on making so many gorgeous cards during the 30 day challenge.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhh these are both fabulous! LOVING those flowers and that adorable image on the second one!!!!!!!

Nora Noll said...

LOVE the circle flower design and the way you mounted it with a silver frame!! The second card is STUNNING!! I LOVE the way you colored that stamp!!

Lindsey said...

Your flowers are beautiful and the little reading scene looks so sweet. Good on you for being determined to finish! :)

Joyce said...

These are wonderful. I especially like the 2nd one. Such a fun stamp, and too bad it is retired. I'd love a stamp like that for my book club. Good for you for completing the coloring challenge. I haven't started yet. (LOL).

Anita in France said...

What lovely soft and pretty flowers, Tracey ... and an adorable little dreamy, night time scene ... so sweet! Hugs, Anita :)

Lisa Elton said...

One stunning and one as sweet as can be! Love them both Tracey!