July 1, 2018

The Daily Marker 30 Day - Day 30

tracey_daily_day30_cover






Today is the final day of the 30 day challenge! I have done most of the days, but I still have days to finish up and I plan to. For the final day we are colouring Papertrey Ink's Vintage Linens. I coloured my flowers with Copic markers and this is this is also the card I will be giving to my Mom for her birthday July 1st which is also Canada Day. She has a very special birthday! So Happy Birthday Mom, I hope that you have a wonderful day and I will be seeing you this afternoon!


tracey_daily_day30


Thank you so much for sticking with me through this month of colouring and thank you Kathy for hosting the event once again!  We are in the first heat wave of 2018, the humidity is absolutely horrible. It might not be a big deal to many of you who deal with extreme temperatures but here in the north we are just not used to the heat.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend, hope the sun is shining wherever you are!

9 comments :

Cat Craig said...

Tracey, a lovely card for your Mom. The coloring on the blooms is fabulous. I send you my empathy for dealing with the heatwave. Having lived most of my life in the Southern California desert with very hot temps - though very low humidity, I know how debilitating heat with high humidity is since moving to Maryland. Walking from the house door to the car can result in becoming drenched. We had 91 degrees today with 95% humidity. Ugh.

Kim Heggins said...

Lovely card Miss Tracey....your flowers are so pretty! Happy Canada Day and Happy Birthday to your mom!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous! LOVING those colors!!!!!!!

Maria said...

Very pretty flowers in lovely color, Tracey!! Yes, this heat is too much, whew! Thank goodness for air conditioning!! Take care and stay cool!!

Julia Aston said...

A lovely card for your mum Tracey, beautiful coloring on your blooms - and so pretty on the Kraft card base!

Baby Epoch said...

Wow, beautiful flowers, you're a genius, keep doing this.

business casual heels

Lisa Elton said...

Happy belated Birthday wishes to you Mom! I know, without a doubt, she loved her pretty pretty card! Yes, the heat is ridiculous with no relief in sight for several days ~ UGH!

Anita in France said...

Such lovely fresh colours on this sweet bouquet, Tracey ... it's gorgeous! Hope you're staying cool! Hugs, Anita :)

Sharron said...

So lovely, Tracey! Love the wonderful colors. Happy belated birthday to your mom!