July 8, 2018

Essentials By Ellen July Release '18

tracey_EHunicorn_cover




The new Essentials by Ellen July Release is available for sale!

I created a FUN card using the new Unicorns 'N Rainbows Stamp Set designed by Julie Ebersole! This whimsical Unicorn may have made a foo-pah, but you can't be offended when he is this cute--Sorry mom!

The images were die cut with the new Unicorns 'N Rainbows Designer Dies


tracey_EHUnicorn


 



Hard to see the elusive Clear Wink of Stella (still my go to when I want to add shimmer to card) painted over all of the images! It just doesn't like the camera! Just try to imagine, it is beautiful in real life!


tracey_EHUnicorn_flat

The clouds on the rainbow were offset so that the design was asymmetrical, adding more whimsy to these fun images. I added lots of dimension to this one!

tracey_EHUnicorn_dimension


I will be sharing more cards that I have have made this week.
These links are for all the new products released today for your convenience. Thank you if you shop through my links at no cost to you. I appreciate your support.

Have a wonderful day!

7 comments :

Darnell said...

Super sweet and adorable card, Tracey! I love that sediment and will be chuckling about it the rest of the day ... if not longer!! Hugs, Darnell

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

HA!! I loveeeeeeeeeee that sentiment!! Too FUNNY!! LOVING that unicorn and the rainbow!!!!!!

Barb Ghig said...

Such a sweet card, Tracey! I love your pastel colors on the rainbow and unicorn and how you added so much dimension to your design! Awesome sentiment, too!

Celeste Goff said...

Love, love, love this sweet and happy unicorn card Tracey! Beautifully done!

Anita in France said...

Tee hee ... so cute, Tracey ... and so much fun (in a blush-blush sort of a way of course!!)! Hugs, Anita :)

Lisa Elton said...

What a cute set! I like the dimension you've added and the lovely puffy clouds in the background!

Kim Heggins said...

Sweet card....just love your adorable unicorn farts and all!