June 16, 2018

The Daily Marker 30 Day - Day 15

tracey_daily15_octopus_cover






Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there. Especially to my Dad, this picture was taken this past January on my Dad's 90th birthday.

He has always been a rock star to me, the most unselfish man I have ever known who would do anything for his family and his friends. He taught me compassion, empathy, how to love unconditionally and how to laugh in goods times and in bad! Love him to the moon and back! 

Happy Father's Day Dad!



I am playing a bit of catch up with the challenge. Things got busy the past few days so I have fallen a bit behind. For Day 15 we used the cute octopus set from Jillibean Soup to colour with alcohol ink markers. I have been trying to make cards each day this challenge because I find if I just colour I never seem to go back later to make the card. I made a shaker card for the ocean scene, I probably could have filled it a bit more but once that lid goes on, it stays on--lol.


tracey_daily15_octopus


Enjoy your day!


7 comments :

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love that photo of you and your Dad!!! LOVING that card too!!! TOTALLY ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cat Craig said...

Beautiful coloring Tracey, and it makes for a sweet shaker card. Sometimes its nice not to have a lot of bits going on in a shaker. This looks perfect.

Joyce said...

What a sweet picture of you and your dad!! Love the card, too. It reminds me it's been a long time since I made a shaker card. Yours looks like such fun.

Lisa Elton said...

Awww, what a sweet photo of you two, love it Tracey! Your card is adorable. I like your watery background in the shaker!

Lisa Petrella said...

Such a wonderful photo of you and your dad, Tracey! And such a super cute shaker card! Love your ocean scene!!!

Anita in France said...

What an adorable little octopus, Tracey ... love that you turned the day's wonderful colouring into a sweet shaker! What a fabulous photo of you and your Dad ... lovely smiles! Hugs, Anita :)

Kim Heggins said...

Love this photo with you and your sweet dad! And your card is sweet too, love that octopus shaker!