May 14, 2018

Where Creativity Meets C9 #21 and Inkspirational #160


tracey_C9Floralcover


Back in March when I was at Stamping Away in Kansas I as so lucky to come home with Posie Fill-in Stamp set from Concord & 9th and the Posie Fill-in Dies that were gifted to us when we were there. When I saw that the challenge at Where Creativity Meets C9 was floral and I saw Zsoka Marco's gorgeous card using this set I was inspired to get it out and make the exact same card--lol! Well I couldn't do that, I could use the same set and mix these Anemones with some fun purple inks for the Inkspirational Color Challenge Shades of Purple and Gold! I used Lavender Fields, Deep Iris and Midnight Violet for the flowers. The leaves were stamped with Golden Glitz Delicata ink.


tracey_C9Floral





..and finally I am linking up to the Time Out challenge Inspried By Words #109!





11 comments :

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!

sandie said...

What a joy to see you at Ink Tracey and with such a lovely floral card. I love how you have used these flowers in all these gorgeous purples, it is like your own dsp. And I still thank the day you introduced me to delicata Ink! Thanks for joining Ink and also this would be great to see at Time Out, suits our challenge perfectly xx

Maria said...

Oh, my! What a lovely card in design and color, Tracey! I just love those big beautiful blooms and the large black friend sentiment! A striking card...love it!!

Linda said...

Tracey, what a beautiful card. Love the purple and green. So pretty. The babies are doing so well. They have been moved to the step down NICU cause they are doing so well.

Cat Craig said...

I'm not a purple fan, but this beauty could convert me. I love the background and those beautiful bold blooms.

Sharron said...

Gorgeous, Tracey! LOVE the colors!

Shauna said...

Wow... I love the cool pattern you created with these lovely flowers! The bold split sentiment is also really unique and special. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
- Shauna

Joyce said...

Gorgeous card, Tracey. Love those beautiful purple flowers, and the bold sentiment. And, eek! Was I ever excited to see you in the gallery at Time Out. Thank you so much for playing along, and I hope you play along again soon.

Anita in France said...

The boldness of this luscious, rich, gold and purple colour combo suit so well these lovely blooms, Tracey ... and what a perfect sentiment to go with them! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Hugs, Anita :)

Lisa Elton said...

Wow, this is fantastic!! Beautifully done Tracey!!

Lindsey said...

What a beauty, friend! This sentiment makes me smile so much! So glad you could join the floral challenge at Where Creativity Meets C9!