April 24, 2018

Jillibean Soup April Wrap Up



I have a some cards up on the Jillibean Soup Bean Talk blog this week!

 These first two are using the Farmhouse Stew collection of papers and embellishments. Card come together so quick and easy with these products. You can go clean and simple or add lots and lots of layers. So fun!


Jillibean-Soup-Tracey-McNeely-Farmhouse-Stew-Hold-your-horses-jb1405-March-2018


Jillibean-Soup-Tracey-McNeely-Farmhouse-Stew-Gimme-some-sugar-jb1407-March-2018

I created a dessert background using Worn Lipstick and Wild Honey Distress Oxide inks. Then I stamped cute images from Stick With Me that I coloured with Copic Markers.

Jillibean-Soup-Tracey-McNeely-Farmhouse-Stew-Kiss-my-grits-jb1409-March-2018

Thanks for dropping in and have a fabulous day!

4 comments :

Ally said...

Great cards, Tracey. I love these fun papers & supplies! Pretty, pretty colors.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Love these! Beautifully done!

Lisa Elton said...

Quick, easy and perfectly fabulous!!

Cat Craig said...

fantastic collection of cards.