April 18, 2018

Freshly Made Sketches #333 Guest Design

tracey_FMS#333cover


I am back again for another guest design post for Sketch #333 at Freshly Made Sketches!

I am using the newly released Stitching Garden from Papertrey Ink for my card this week. This set was gifted to me by my friend Joyce when she came to stay with me last week all the way from California. I stamped the beautiful blooms and leaves using Altenew inks. I was so happy with the way the layers lined up so easily when I was stamping.


tracey_FMS#333


Hope to see you play along with us this week!


13 comments :

Ardyth said...

Beautiful! Love the layered stamping on the roses!

Cat Craig said...

Beautiful roses, overlapping blooms are what I thought of too when I first saw the sketch. Your take is fabulous.

Kim Heggins said...

So beautiful...love your pair of roses and that orange is stunning! Miss crafting with you and Joyce!

Amy O said...

These flowers have such pretty detail! And I love the bold color. Such a pretty card, Tracey!

Lisa Elton said...

My SIL would love this, orange roses are her favorite! Pretty card Tracey!

Joyce said...

Gorgeous card. I have yet to use those stamps! But am happy to hear that they are easy to line up.

Linda Callahan said...

These bold bright flowers are wonderful! beautiful card!

Anita in France said...

Gorgeous, saturated colour, Tracey ... those blooms are beautiful! Hugs, Anita :)

lichazul said...

so beautiful card!
thank you so much for your comment in my blog
hugs from Chile

Jen Mitchell said...

Love your choice of these bold colors for the flowers. A wonderful card!

Karren said...

These gorgeous flowers are so striking against the white background. Gorgeous card!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh this is totally gorgeous! I am loving those flowers and the colour you've given them - they just pop off all the white space!

Jen Timko said...

Oh, these flowers are swoon-worthy! I just love the colors on them!!! Gorgeous take on the sketch.