April 15, 2018

CAS(E) this Sketch #267

tracey_CAS(E)#267-cover


Nothing like crafting with friends to kick you back into gear.
Feeling creative again after spending a week with crafty friends Kim Heggins and Joyce Mehrberg.
 I have a quick card today for the current sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch #267!

I started with a rainbow background to cheer me up after getting 8" of snow yesterday with still no signs of spring in sight. I die cut the Thanks Square Confetti Cuts die using some turquoise cardstock, added a sentiment from the Reverse Confetti Lots to Say stamp set and called it done.


tracey_CAS(E)#267


From almost completely gone and thinking my tulips would be up any day to this! Now today it has been freezing rain all day--ugh, winter go away!



8 comments :

Lisa said...

Hi Tracey, love your bright and colorful card! Great take on the sketch. Wow that 's alot of snow, come to Florida, it's sunny and beautiful!

Cat Craig said...

Oh my that is a lot of snow. Your card is very cheerful and the recipient is sure to smile.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING that rainbow goodness!!! You should come visit me, we are already in the 90's!!!! YIKES!!!!!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, that plaid is so fun! Great take on the sketch, Tracey!

Lisa Elton said...

This is pretty Tracey, love that cheerful plaid!

Bobby said...

It was freezing rain here too, Tracey, and I spent two days in my craft room. No rainbows but yours is sure a pick-me-up.

Maria said...

Wonderful CAS card with the plaid paper and awesome die from Reverse Confetti, Tracey!!

Anita in France said...

Delicious, vibrant plaid, Tracey ... so fun with that yummy die cut ... sure to brighten even a snowy day! Sending you some sunshine! Hugs, Anita :)