February 7, 2018

30 Day Coloring Challenge February 7

tracey_30DayF7cover


I hope my post today makes you think of spring!

It is still really cold where I live and today it is snowing away. It has snowed non stop for the past 4 days. Very fine constant snow--we have about 16" on top of the 16" we already had. February is historically the coldest month of the year where I live and we are certainly not out of the woods with snowfall. So this little Copic coloured guy from Neat and Tangled Egg-stra Special makes me think spring is coming! For the 30 Day Colouring Challenge!


tracey_30DayFeb7






3 comments :

Lisa Elton said...

It snowed here today too Tracey...not 16", but enough to be annoying! This little guy is a breath of fresh air on a cold winter's day. Love his shades, they do help with the snow glare!!

Cat Craig said...

Great coloring, and those sunglasses had me chuckling...they make the card.

Anita in France said...

Yep, definitely spring like, Tracey ... this little guy is adorable! Stay warm amid all that snow! Hugs, Anita :)