February 11, 2018

30 Day Coloring Challenge February 11

tracey_30DayFeb11cover


Almost to the end of the 30 Day Coloring Challenge with Kathy Racoosin, it's Day 28 today!
I used the My Favorite Things Coffee Date and Coffee Break stamps today for my card. I stamped the mirror image of the coffee cup so I had one for my friend. I used my MISTI and followed instructions by Jennifer McGuire from this video here. It took a few tries to get it right but seriously what a brilliant idea! One they were stamped and clear embossed I used my Scan N Cut to cut the images out, see my short video below.


tracey_30DayFeb11


VIDEO coming soon






Thank you for stopping by today, and if it is snowing there like it is here stay warm!

9 comments :

Helen Gullett said...

Fabulous coffee card, Tracey!

Bunny said...

Beautifully colored. Love that blue. I'm going to pretend it's Hot Chocolate thought. [Bunny]

Dotty Jo said...

This is lovely, Tracey! Jo x

Cat Craig said...

Beautifully colored Tracey.

Maria said...

Gorgeous color! A fun coffee card, Tracey!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeee! LOVING that blue!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful Copic coloring, Tracey! I love how you used the mirror technique, too...such a fun card!
Thanks for the link to Jen's video...I need to watch it again and try it on a card :)

Anita in France said...

Cool and fun, Tracey ... great colouring ... and so cute! Hugs, Anita :)

Lisa Elton said...

This is a perfectly delightful CAS card, so cute!