January 15, 2018

Muse #249


It's time for Muse Challenge #249!



This week I doubled up and created a card for my son's 23rd birthday and also for this week's inspiration at Muse! I am really having a hard time believing that my boy is a grown man, but of course he will always be my baby--lol. I had to use this fun image for my snowboarding boy. The background was created by smooshing some Salty Ocean Distress Oxide Ink selectively on Bristol Smooth cardstock to create a windy snow hill. I adhered the snowboarding penguin with an action wobble (video clip below) so the whole scene becomes a wild ride. The panel was completed with the sentiment white embossed on a black cardstock strip and then I added white fun foam to the back of it to add even dimension.







I can't wait to see how you interpret this week's challenge.
See you over at Muse!




16 comments :

ionabunny said...

Cool. Love the wobble. Hugz

Anita in France said...

Such a cool, swooshy slope background, Tracey ... and that adorable little snowboarding penguin is fantastic on his wobbler! What a cutie! Hugs, Anita :)

Barb Ghig said...

Adorable card, Tracey! Love how you created your 'Windy snow hill' and of course your Wobble is such a great touch!

Lisa Elton said...

Putting this little fella on a wobbler was the perfect idea! This is fun Tracey! Once again, wishing Ben a happy Birthday...they DO grow up way too fast. And yes, they will ALWAYS be our babies!!

Sharron said...

Ben will love this fun little guy! Your background is fabulous, perfectly snowy and cool. Little penguin will have fun on his 'wobbly' snowboard!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So sweet!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Happy birthday to your son!! This is soooooooooooo fun! I love it!!!!!!!

Maria said...

Oh, that penguin is so cute and fun! Wonderful background! Happy 23rd birthday to your son! My son is 30. Yes, it's hard to believe how fast they grow up! He'll always be my baby!:-)

Birgit said...

Super cute Tracey! Great water colored background and the wobble factor is awesome!!

Quillish said...

Your son turns 23? I thought you'd be 23! Omg you look so young.. (Please share your secret)! I saw the wobbly card at the Muse.. and I love it. I have to learn some diy to make that wobbly thing.
P.S. Happy Birthday to your baby boy!

Renee M said...

Such a fun card!

Bobby said...

The skiing penguin is so cute, Tracey, but it's the background that makes the card - almost like he's in an avalanche.

I Card Everyone said...

Had to drop by, Tracey, after seeing Barb's fun rendition of your adorable card! This dude got some air time, for sure! so, SO much fun!
=]

Lucille K said...

Such a sweet birthday card for your Son. Thanks for the Muse card inspiration :)

Cat Craig said...

Too cute...I'll have to find some time to play now that I am back from my stay in California.

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Such a terrific card - and the wobble penguin is just the cutest.
xxx