January 25, 2018

Essentials by Ellen January Pin-Sights Challenge - Take Two

tracey_pincover2


I have a another card today for the Ellen Hutson January Pin-Sights Challenge






Today's card is also for another day of Kathy Racoosin's 30 Day Coloring Challenge. I am using Ellen Hutson's Mondo Magnolia. I clear embossed the image on white Bristol cardstock and then I coloured the image in with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. I used three shades of purple and I added a couple accents in green around the outside of the bloom.


tracey_EHPin-sights2


I am submitting this one-layer card to Seize the Birthday.




9 comments :

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So beautiful! LOVING the colors!

Helen Gullett said...

Such a beautiful flower, Tracey!
Gorgeous coloring too.

Ardyth said...

Pretty! Love that we are taking such different approaches each day (so far, anyway! lol!)

Cat Craig said...

Gorgeous Magnolia Tracey.

Lindsey said...

This is so pretty, Tracey! Love the delicate purple shading. And thanks for linking it up to my newest challenge design team! ;)

Brawny x said...

Fab cardvx

Lisa Elton said...

Beautifully done Tracey, this is wonderful!!

Nancy said...

Love your CAS bold floral Tracey! Thrilled to have you linking up with us over at Seize the Birthday! I hope you will join us again soon! Have a great day!

Glenda J said...

This is absolutely stunning! Your colouring is amazing. Love the CAS design. Well done my friend. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.