October 10, 2017

Birch Press - Apple for the Teacher



Have you had a chance to check out the brand new An Apple A Day craft dies over at Birch Press Design? This fun set of three dies is perfect for creating for school themed projects. Today I am going to share with you a fun project creating a card for the hard working teacher in your life.


tracey_Applecard

I created a video for you to see how I created my apples. I love how there are so many techniques and colouring mediums you can use along with dies and stamps from Birch Press Design!




Visit the Birch Press Design blog for more details.


5 comments :

Anita in France said...

What luscious apples, Tracey ... yummy bold colours and such fabulous dimension, texture and shine! Delicious! Hugs, Anita :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhh this is fabulous! LOVING the layered apple!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Your apples turned out great! What a fun die set. This is cute Tracey!

Darnell said...

This is juicy and delish, Tracey! And a wonderful video, too! Thank you!! Hugs, Darnell

Lisa Lara said...

What a cool card Tracey. I just LOVE that apple.