April 28, 2017

What Does the Fox Say?


 Reminder there's still time to play along with Challenge #70 at Tag You're It!

I created a tag using the same set that our Featured Artist Kim Heggins used for her inspiration tag, but I used the fox! The background was created with Broken China and Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide inks and then I splattered the tag with water.  The images were clear embossed and watercoloured with Distress Inks.

tracey_TYI#70


You have until Wednesday May 3rd to play along with us.
See you there!

 

11 comments :

Lindsey said...

Thank you for not using your post title on your tag. ;) This is so cute!!!

Teresa Doyle said...

What sweet, sweet tags Tracey! Oh my...♥ them!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love loveeeeeeeeeeee this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jen Mitchell said...

Well, this sure makes me smile. Nothing better than a fox toasting marshmallows! Love the background. Those oxide inks are enroute to me as we speak and I hope I can do them justice!

Kim Heggins said...

Miss Tracey....this is just too darn cute. Love in love with your sweet little fox! I love that yummy marshmallow too! Don't you just love that fabulous stamp set!

Cat Craig said...

aw, your tag got a smile out of me for sure.

Kay Miller said...

Oh my goodness that is just cute as can be! What an adorable little fox and tag!! Love it!!

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific background, this is adorable!!

Bobby said...

So cute, Tracey. It looks like DIOx's were the way to go for background on the tags.

Anita in France said...

Fabulous background, Tracey, and such a sweet marshmallow-toasting little fox ... adorable! Hugs, Anita :)

Mary-Anne V said...

Very cute tag.