April 13, 2017

SugarPea Designs Spring 2017 Product Release: Day 4

Welcome back to Day 4 of the SugarPea Designs Spring 2017 Product Release sweet peeks!


Today we are introducing adorable piggy stamps and SugarCuts!




For my project today I started by creating a cloud background using distress inks. I fussy cut a cloud line using a piece of cardstock and then used a foam blending tool to sponge the top edge, then I moved it down and sponged again and continued this process until I had a large background. Next I die cut a Zig Zag Stitched Circle from the cloud background. I created a white panel slightly smaller than my card base, stamped my sentiment on the bottom of it and adhered it with foam tape. I adhered the cloud circle to the panel also with foam tape. I stamped the flying pig from This Little Piggy and coloured it with Copic markers and using a Wink of Stella brush pen I painted the wings. I die cut the image using the co-ordinating This Little Piggy SugarCut and adhered him with foam tape.

tracey_SPDay4a


Would you like to win the This Little Piggy stamp set? All you need to do is leave a comment on SugarPea Designs blog Day 4 post answering the question asked.

The team also has some amazing inspiration for you! So make sure you visit us all and leave a comment each stop on the way for ANOTHER entry to win!

Amy Kolling
Amy Rohl

Vera Yates

 All winners during our Spring 2017 Product Release will be announced next Monday, April 17th! So you have all week to comment!

See you back here tomorrow for more!

18 comments :

McStamper said...

Love your great card. What a pretty background and design.

Sue D said...

Cute piggy and encouraging message.

craftymom205 said...

Cute card.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooo cute! I love this!!!!!!!!!!

Lindar C said...

Such a soft, sweet card. I love the facial expressions on the piggy's

Nora Noll said...

This is adorable!! I LOVE the background and that pig is so CUTE!!!

Mary-Anne V said...

Very cute card...love the image and soft clouds.

Arianna Barbara said...

Awww!!! This card is so cute!!! Love your adorable piggy!!!

BeverlyBL said...

I love that flying little pig. He looks sooo happy. Love your clouds and card. So cute.

M DelValle said...

Lovely CAS card!! Such a cute piggie in the sky!

Margery C said...

Love this flying piggy. Prefect fit for the sentiment.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I LIKE this! Your clouds look amazing and that little pig is too cute!

Laura Gribble said...

Such a sweet card!

Kim Heggins said...

Adorable....so in love with your flying pig!!!

Brandi R said...

So cute! Love the clean design and I'm so in love with that sweet piggie ♥

Anita in France said...

Hahaha ... so cute and fun, Tracey! Hugs, Anita :)

Cat Craig said...

Perfect...and such fun!

Lynn said...

Ahh! I need this set! Our marathon is the Flying Pig Marathon! This would be great to use for friends who are running!