April 11, 2017

SugarPea Designs Spring 2017 Product Release: Day 2

Welcome back to Day 2 of the SugarPea Designs Spring 2017 Product Release sweet peeks!


Today we are introducing three new products that are perfect for Dad:


http://www.sugarpeadesigns.com/product/terrific-tieshttp://www.sugarpeadesigns.com/product/sugarcut-terrific-ties


For my project today I stamped three of the ties from the Terrific Ties stamp set and then die cut them with the Terrific Ties SugarCut dies. I cut a 3/4" strip of blue and white striped paper from the new Sugar & Spice paper pad and adhered it to the bottom of my card base. Using the Terrific Ties SugarCut dies once again I die cut the fantastic mustache. Then I adhered the images in a random order on the front of the card base. For my sentiment I stamped 'Happy Father's Day' from the Terrific Ties stamp set just above the blue and white paper strip. The last element was the word Dad, from the Dad Words SugarCut dies, that I die cut in black and adhered to the end to finish my sentiment.


tracey_SPDay2 

 Would you like to win the Terrific Ties stamp set? All you need to do is leave a comment on SugarPea Designs blog Day 2 post answering the question asked.

The team also has some amazing inspiration for you! So make sure you visit us all and leave a comment each stop on the way for ANOTHER entry to win!

Amy Kolling
Amy Rohl

Vera Yates

 All winners during our Spring 2017 Product Release will be announced next Monday, April 17th! So you have all week to comment!

See you back here tomorrow for more!

14 comments :

craftymom205 said...

Great card.

Lisa Elton said...

Cute card Tracey!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooo fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lindar C said...

I think your card is really nice, I love todays sneak peek. Excited to see everything.

M DelValle said...

Sweet and simple card!! Love CAS!

Nora Noll said...

This is too fun!! Love the way you balanced out the card with the striped paper at the bottom!!

Urban Mermaid said...

Great CAS card! Thanks for sharing.

Sue D said...

Cute card design with the ties and the mustache.

McStamper said...

Love your fun card.

Vonmariedesign said...

Very nice card. Love the images and design.

Cat Craig said...

Great card idea/design. I must have a tie somewhere...I may have to case this one.

Mary-Anne V said...

Great CAS card..love these ties.

Laura Gribble said...

Very nice!

Anita in France said...

Crisp, cool and so fun with that whimsical moustache, Tracey! Hugs, Anita :)