March 19, 2017

The 30 Day Coloring Challenge - Day 19

IMG_2079


For Day 19 of the 30 Day Coloring Challenge with Kathy Racoosin.



Another quick post today. I love this cute little octopus from Lawn Fawn. I coloured him with Copic markers--V01, RV63, B00 and BG01. The background was created by white heat embosing some water bubbles and then sponging Distress Inks onto Bristol cardstock. Then I splattered a bit of water on it patted it with some paper towel. The octopus was added with a bit of foam tape.

tracey_30Day-19


6 comments :

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is just ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa Lara said...

Sweet Tracey. I love the colors you used on this guy. And I adore the emobossed bubbles on your gorgeous sponged background.

~amy~ said...

Tracey, this is adorable. I love the colors!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

wow! love that coloring and the blue and purple!

Nora N. said...

He is so cute!! I adore the way you created the water on this!! great blending!!

Lisa Elton said...

Cuteness!!!