December 6, 2016

CCC #227

IMG_1194


It's time for a new cue card at CASology!

This week`s new cue is:



I stamped first in VersaMark, then in VersaFine and clear embossed my sentiment. Then I stamped and embossed in white a series of snowflakes. The final step was to sponge Tumbled Glass and Twisted Citron Distress Ink over the embossed images. This method leaves lots of white space which lends itself to a solid CAS design.


tracey_CCC#227


Hop on over to the CASology blog to see what the rest of the team has made to inspire you this week.
Can't wait to see what you make...


Hannelie Bester
Sherrie Mannion
Jacquie Southas
Deidre Payne

Guest: Jessica

I am submitting this to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Anything Goes!  


 


17 comments :

Linda said...

Tracey, so soft and beautiful. Your CAS cards are so lovely.

Crafty Math Chick said...

Lovely! Soft & pretty! Love your color selection!

Milka Gubo said...

Gorgeous card! Love it! :o)

Cat Craig said...

Tracey, this is fab-u-lous. Those soft colors highlighting your snowflakes make me swoon.

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous take on the Cue Card, Tracey! I love the soft colors behind these beautiful snowflakes, and your bold sentiment is just perfect!

Marybeth said...

So pretty, with lots of white space! Love it! I thinkI will add my card too!

Nora Noll said...

Oh this is so pretty!! I love the soft, dreamy look of the inking with the pretty snowflake!

Lisa Elton said...

Sigh...this is beautiful Tracey!

Joyce said...

This is so pretty. Love your beautiful colored sponging around your snowflakes.

Sharron said...

Oh, I love the background colors with the delicate snowflakes, so beautiful!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maria said...

Very soft and pretty with lovely snowflake!!

I Card Everyone said...

Tracey I adore the colors, and your gorgeous snowflakes, too!
=]

Teresa Kline said...

an adorable CAS card tracey! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Kim Heggins said...

So beautiful Tracey...love your gorgeous lacy snowflake! Sweet holiday card.

TK said...

Wonderful soft halo behind each snowflake, great design!

Anita in France said...

Gaspingly gorgeous, Tracey ... love the soft halo's of colour around each delicate snowflake! Hugs, Anita :)