October 28, 2016

More Exciting News

Happy Friday!

I am so excited to share with you today that I am joining the Jillibean Soup 2016 - 2017 Design Team along with some other fabulous designers! I have been a long time fan of their patterned papers and embellishments and now I get the chance to share their amazing products with you.


We have had a real shift in weather in my part of the world this week.
Temperatures were certainly cooler this week but it was typical fall weather perfect for walking and admiring the changing colours.

You may have seen this photo earlier this week when I posted it, but I took it from the top of my driveway on Wednesday afternoon after taking Sam for a walk.


Friday morning I woke up to this, a light dusting of snow. We haven't had a frost yet this fall so my roses are still blooming so I love this contrast of seasons.


By the end of the day we had 3" of snow!



The forecast has us back in the double digits by Saturday, so I know this won't stick around. A bit of a wake up call that it's coming and we better get the outdoor furniture in and get the snowtires on the car!

Have a wonderful weekend!

22 comments :

Happy Dance said...

Yay, yay, and Hooray!! Congratulations, Tracey!! I've been a fan of Jillibean Soup for years, and now will have an 'excuse' to buy more, lol!! So very happy for you. Though we haven't had any of that s-word stuff fall around here yet, it is coming.... Your photos are lovely!! Congrats again!! Bev

Lin said...

Congrats, Tracey! I love Jillibean stuff, too, and I'm looking forward to see your projects with it!

LauraJane:) said...

Congratulations on the new GIG!! Stay COZY!!

KimCreate said...

Congrats! Yes, the snow was a wake up call for sure, I got about an inch but it snowed most of the day! Brrrr.

TK said...

Congrats on the DT, you'll be amazing!
As for the winter weather? I'm in! Now I just have to convince the Hubbs how much I LOVE sitting by a fire a crafting :o)

cm said...

Absolutely marvelous, fantastic news, Tracey! Congratulations! More inspiration from you...yayyyyy! I am not, however, cheering the falling snow, even though your photo shows it to be incredibly pretty. Just not ready for winter yet! Glad Sam's enjoying it, though!
Hugs~c

Jacquie Southas said...

Congratulations, Tracey!! Can't wait to see what you create for Jillibean Soup! Oh my, yes your weather took a quick turn for winter. Beautiful photos.

Karen B. said...

Congratulations on your wonderful news, and so well deserved!

Joyce said...

Congratulations! You will be fantastic for this. So looking forward to being inspired by you.

Lindsey said...

This is exciting news! Congrats! The snow? Not so exciting... ;)

Lisa Elton said...

CONGRATULATIONS Tracey, I'm SO HAPPY for you!!! I'm am so NOT ready for snow. Hope it stays away from us a bit longer!!

~amy~ said...

Yahooooooo!!!!!

Anita in France said...

Congratulations, Tracey ... delighted for you! Lovely photo's ... chilly, but it looks gorgeous! Hugs, Anita :)

Diane Jaquay said...

Such awesome news, Tracey, I can't wait to see what you do with their products!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

CONGRATS on JBS!!!!!!! That is so exciting!!!!!! And crazy weather you are having ... it's still in the 90's here :(

Cat Craig said...

Congratulations Tracey! Looking forward to seeing your projects.

Jill Norwood said...

Congratulation Tracey!!!!!! I am so happy for you my dear!!!!

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my....over the moon excited for you! I know you will do amazing things. And all your photos, just stunning. Send me some of that snow!!!

Marybeth said...

Congratulations dear girl!!!! Oh my gosh the pictures are gorgeous! What a beautiful view!

Darnell said...

I'm so happy for you, Tracey! Thank you for sharing your fabulous photos with us!! Hugs, Darnell

Nora Noll said...

Congratulations Tracey!! I am in LOVE with Jillibean Soup since they started!! You will be a fabulous addition to their team!

Kay Miller said...

Congratulations Tracey! What exciting news! I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to see what you do with their fun products! Your photos are so pretty and I am so jealous! We are at a whooping 80 degrees today! It so doesn't feel like fall here :(